Zentnl Navigator – an intelligent service that can be adapted to any needs
- Creates a composite basis for how the working environment affects people
- Customizable analysis of harmful patterns using AI and ML
- Strengthens “Personal Protection Equipment”
- Creates long-term conditions to reduce physical wear and tear on employees
- Improves management’s overview
- Supervises throughout workshifts
- Minimizes the occurrence of false alarms
Overview of Zentnl Navigator
- During the shift, the sensor-equipped undershirt measures movements, accelerations and shocks in levels.
- The measurement data is recorded by zentnl cloud service.
- In the event of a fall, an unnatural acceleration or sudden illness that leads to the individual becoming immobile, the supervisor is alerted immediately.
- Learned movement patterns are interpreted.
- Specific movements and poses are measured in repetitions and in time performed.
- Accelerations, bumps, angle changes, rotations are measured in repetitions and doses.
- Alarms and messages are sent via Zentnl web portal, SMS, messaging service or other integrated decision support systems (DSS).
- In case of alarm events, supervisors record measures for emergency follow-up and traceability.
- Statistical patterns and events that may cause future hazardous situations are available to management.
- The analysis function can also, if necessary, digitally “re-play” a certain event that the management wishes to analyze.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports for management teams are automatically generated.
- Customizable mobile application for direct feedback to occupational health care as a preventive measure.
Subscriptions of Zentnl Navigator include:
- Zentnl Torso undershirt with integrated sensors
- Customizable AI-based analytics in Zentnl cloud service
- Access to Zentnl Online application
- Mobile feedback application for individuals.
- Education with materials in consultation with the company’s IT department adaptations and integrations.
- Increased number of garments per individual for rotation during washing.
- Modifications of garments.
- Research and development adaptations.
- Extensions and changes to AI models for specific purposes.
In consultation with you, our specialists can extend the functionality of Zentnl Navigator with:
- Ergonomic studies: specific measurements of angles, motion frequencies, rotations, upper body tilt.
- Detection: distance measurement between individuals and, among other things, driverless vehicles, heavy machinery.
- External environmental variables: measurement of, for example, harmful gases, magnetic fields, radiation, sound
- Biometric analysis: heart rate, temperature etc